- About IPELRA
- Membership Information
- Member Benefits
IPELRA’s Value to Members
In addition to providing opportunities to interact with fellow professionals, IPELRA membership makes available to you and your jurisdiction the following:
- Access to the NPELRA Membership roster at ipelra.org (list of all members in Illinois and throughout the nation)
- Amicus representation
- Discounts on IPELRA and NPELRA programs and publications
- Discounts on IPELRA seminars for Organizational Associates of Member (other people employed by your jurisdiction)
- Free access to BillTrack50
- IPELRA Reporter, the Association’s newsletter, which provides:
- Periodic alerts on hot topics
- Federal-level developments
- Information on technical labor relations subjects
- Legislative bill analyses
- IPELRA’s Annual Training Conference in the fall
- Membership on IPELRA’s LinkedIn page for you and your jurisdiction
- One-day and half-day IPELRA seminars dealing with topics of current interest in Illinois
An Opportunity to Contribute
As a member of IPELRA, not only will you be able to draw from Illinois’ vast pool of resources, but you will also have the opportunity to contribute. Through our various seminars, conferences, and newsletters, you will have the opportunity to meet and benefit from the experiences of distinguished IPELRA public sector representatives and discuss issues of mutual concern.
Those members that are interested in getting more involved with IPELRA can lend their voice to one of our seven committees. View a list of our committees.
Your Connection to NPELRA
NPELRA members are behind the state and regional PELRAs, to further opportunities for networking, information sharing and advocacy at a local level. Your dual membership with NPELRA / IPELRA, means that you’ve got the best of both worlds. What can you expect from NPELRA?
- Communications from NPELRA regarding upcoming events and webinars
- Membership Directory
- Career Center
- Contract Language Database
- Connections, NPELRA’s monthly newsletter
- A key professional link to other state PELRAs
- National scale training opportunities: Annual Training Conference, Labor Relations Academy Program, Elective Academies: Interest Arbitration and Costing a Labor Contract
You can contact the National Public Employer Labor Relations Association (NPELRA) at by email or (858) 299-3150.